Frequently Asked Questions
- I am paid in full when do I get all the things that come in my package?
ON Arrival. We do not mail out ANY tickets or products. ALL items must be picked up in person w/ ID.
- I’m paid in full, when do I get my confirmation email from hotel?Soon! We are a bulk inventory dealer. This means that we submit reservations in groups not one by one. That means that you will get your confirmation once we submit the next batch of reservations for your event. NORMALLY its monthly BUT you will always have no less than 7 days before the event.
- What do I need to bring on arrival to event? You will need the following: Your State Issued ID
The credit card you used for the final payment (includes gift cards | debit and expired cards) We have to simply physically see the card.
- I’ve lost my final payment card, what do I do? It’s okay these things happen, please bring your ID and ( if you have the replacement card). We will have a quick security form to fill out, thumb print may be required.
- What time is check in & out?It varies per hotel and event however the universal standard is: check in 4p and check out 11a. (give or take an hour on either end). Early check in may be available if the hotel is not sold out the night before. Only the hotel, on the day before you check in, can make that call.
- Does the hotel require a security deposit?ALWAYS be prepared to pay a security deposit during special events. The amount varies but the rule of thumb is $100-150 per room. This money is fully refundable if there are no charges |damages or smoking in the room.NOTE: If using a debit card, the deposit will deduct from your card and may take up to 10 business days to be returned. This is not controlled by UEP Network, that is a hotel policy.
- What are your office hours?Our office hours are M-F 10a-4:30p EasternTime. We are closed on all major hoildays & weekends. Our email address (checked during holidays) is: info@UEPnetwork.com
- Don’t see your questions? email us at info@UEPnetwork.com